We’re looking for a Head of Marketing
Outfunnel is a fresh fast-growing software startup. We have the traction, the funds, the experience and the ambition to build a remarkable marketing tool and a great company. But we can’t do this unless we find an outstanding Head of Marketing.
What you’d be working on:
- Manage and operate programs and activities that drive traffic and trial signups.
- Manage our marketing and analytics stack and ensure we’re using the right data and right quality data for marketing decisions.
- Own PR, social media, events; collaborate with the creative function on branding and visual identity, tone-of-voice.
- Manage research, competitive and industry insights and play an active role in product planning, pricing, and packaging.
- Collaborate with product and success/support functions to ensure optimal onboarding and retention of customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in marketing, at least one accomplishment to show and a desire to make a dent or two
- Has deep knowledge in either content marketing, email marketing or product marketing.
- Has the capabilities to build and lead a marketing team in the future or the humility to be part of one.
- Appreciates the (sometimes messy) collaborative and fast-paced startup work environment.
What we offer:
- Outstanding marketing strategy and frameworks to base your work on (that you yourself would need to create)
- A no-BS but fun company culture (that you’d need to co-shape with us)
- Opportunities to learn and grow (that you yourself are in charge of)
- A desk, a computer and tap water whenever you’re thirsty
- A decent salary and an early-joiner package of stock options
- A chance to get to know Tallinn better if you don’t live here yet (working remotely is an option too)
- Seriously good people to work with. For example: