This notice specifically explains how we deploy and administer cookies on our website www.outfunnel.com, as well as the options you have to control them. For further information on how we process your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (“session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (“persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (“first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Many of the cookies we use are only set if you are a registered user (so you don’t have to log in every time, for example), while others are set whenever you visit our website, irrespective of whether you have an account.
To administer our site and for research purposes, we also track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our site users. For that, we use persistent cookies to help us to improve the user experience, manage our site content and analyze how users navigate and utilize our site.
Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (_gat, _gid, _ga) – used for monitoring website performance and usability for up to 2 years.
- Google Optimize (_gaexp) – Used to determine a user’s inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in. Valid for up to 90 days.
- Technical cookies (_csrf) – a technical cookie used to enhance your experience. Valid during the ongoing sessioon only.
- Facebook cookie (fr, _fbp) – an analytics cookie used for monitoring the performance of our advertising activities and site usage. Valid for up to 90 days.
- Outfunnel (of.tracking) – Cookie added by Outfunnel tracking script. Valid for up to 1 year.
- Outfunnel localstorage record (ofs) – enables our web tracking feature for an indefinite period
- Google (_GRECAPTCHA) – This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks. Valid for up to 6 months.
- Soundcloud (sc_anonymous_id) – Used by Soundcloud as a unique user id for a listener listening from an another website with Soundcloud music embedded. Valid for up to 3650 days.
- Intercom (intercom-session-zkv685hk, intercom-id-zkv685hk) – Support chat provided by Intercom. Intercom uses those cookies to identify visitors who have used Intercom Messenger. Valid for up to 9 months.
The data collected by the website and/or through cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
If you would prefer to opt out of cookies, you should be aware that you might lose some features and functionality of the website.
Cookies, including those which have already been set, can be deleted from your hard drive. You can also change the preferences in your web browser to control cookies. Some internet browsers have a „Do Not Track“ or „DNT“ setting – this sends a signal to websites asking them not to track your browsing.
In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary site but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or clear out all cookies. To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or go to the help menu within your internet browser. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising visit youronlinechoices.eu (EU based) or optout.aboutads.info (US based). If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser.
Please be aware that these are third party websites and we does not accept any liability for the instructions given on these sites.
We keep this page up-to-date
We may update this notice from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will let you know but we ask to check this notice regularly to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.
This Cookie Notice was last updated on December 8th 2021.