What you’ll find on this page is some pretty dry legal text. In a nutshell, it states we’ll take good care of your data and states the ways we use your data to be able to improve our offering.
Outfunnel OÜ (“Outfunnel”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit its Website and individuals who register to use its Services (as defined below). This Privacy Notice describes Outfunnel’s privacy practices in relation to the use of its Website and the related applications and services offered by Outfunnel via its Website (the “Services”).
This Privacy Notice covers the information practices of the Website that links to this Privacy Notice, including www.outfunnel.com and local variations (collectively referred to as “the Website”).
The Website may contain links to other websites. The information practices or the content of such other websites is governed by the privacy notices of such other websites.
Our contact details
Address: Telliskivi 60a/5, Tallinn, 10412, Estonia
What type of information we use
- Outfunnel collects personal data from individuals who visit the Website and from individuals who register to use the Services.
- If you request additional information about the Services or register to use the Services, Outfunnel asks you to provide personal contact information, such as your name, company name and email address. When purchasing the Services, Outfunnel may require you to provide financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services.
- As you navigate the Website, we may also collect information through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies (see our “Cookie Notice”) and web beacons. It includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation and the actions you take on the Website (such as the websites viewed and the links clicked). We also collect information through the web visits of subscribers.
- When you upload or create an email distribution list or put together a marketing campaign via Services, Outfunnel has access to the data on your list and the information in your campaign.
- When you send email campaigns to your recipients, Outfunnel tracks who opened the emails and who clicked on any of the hyperlinks included. This information is used to measure and report the performance of email campaigns and to improve the Services.
- Outfunnel also gathers personal information through live chat on our Website and in the application itself.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- requesting additional information about our Services
- registering to use our Services
- purchasing our Services
- navigating the Website
- uploading or creating an email distribution list or putting together a marketing campaign via Outfunnel’s Services
- sending emails to your recipients via Outfunnel’s Services
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Contractual obligation to process personal data if you sign up and purchase our Services.
- Legal obligation to process personal data arising from accounting regulations.
- Consent in order to receive our newsletter and to gather personal data through Website navigation. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do with the information we have
Outfunnel may share personal data with Outfunnel’s contracted service providers in order to have them provide services on Outfunnel’s behalf. Outfunnel may also share personal data with its service providers in order to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this Privacy Notice, Outfunnel does not share, sell, rent, or trade any personal data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Outfunnel uses third-party service providers to manage credit card processing. This service provider stores, retains and uses billing information for the sole purpose of credit card processing on Outfunnel’s behalf.
We maintain a list of our third-party service providers (processors) here. Some of our processors may be located outside of the EEA but we ensure that such transfers are always covered with a necessary data protection mechanism (e.g. Privacy Shield).
How we store your information
Outfunnel takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures to help safeguard personal data against loss, theft, and misuse as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of personal data.
Outfunnel ensures that all subscriber lists, email content, and reports which we store, remain private and confidential. Outfunnel may scan the content of your campaigns to ensure it complies with our Terms of Service.
The personal data is stored in the servers in the European Union except as prescribed in the list of Infrastructure providers and sub-processors which covers our third-party service providers. The personal data collected is stored until the legal basis to process such data is valid. If the basis to process personal data ends, the personal data will be deleted securely or will be anonymized so it will no longer constitute personal data.
You are solely responsible for protecting your passwords, limiting access to your computers and signing out of the Services after sessions.
Your data protection rights
Your rights concerning your personal data we process include:
Right of access – you have the right to ask us access or copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information that is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that is incomplete.
Right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to a restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization or to you in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If the requests are unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act.
Please contact us at email@example.com, if you wish to make a request.
Changes and complaints
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice. Outfunnel will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Notice through this website.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority at any time.