What you’ll find on this page is some pretty dry legal text. In a nutshell, it states we’ll take good care of your data and states the ways we use your data to be able to improve our offering.
Outfunnel OÜ (“Outfunnel”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit its Website and individuals who register to use its Services (as defined below). This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Outfunnel as the data controller in relation to the use of its Website and the related applications and services offered by Outfunnel via its Website (the “Services”) by its clients. When Outfunnel processes personal data uploaded or synced by its clients when using the Services, Outfunnel is in a position of the data processor and processes data according to the Data Processing Agreement concluded with the client as the data controller.
This Privacy Notice covers the information practices of the Website that links to this Privacy Notice, including www.outfunnel.com and local variations (collectively referred to as “the Website”).
The Website may contain links to other websites. The information practices or the content of such other websites is governed by the privacy notices of such other websites.
Our contact details
Address: Valgevase 13, Tallinn, 10414, Estonia
What type of information we use
- Outfunnel collects personal data from individuals who visit the Website and from individuals who register to use the Services.
- If you request additional information about the Services or register to use the Services, Outfunnel asks you to provide personal contact information, such as your name, company name and email address. When purchasing the Services, Outfunnel may require you to provide financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services.
- As you navigate the Website, we may also collect information through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies (see our “Cookie Notice”) and web beacons. It includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation and the actions you take on the Website (such as the websites viewed and the links clicked). We also collect information through the web visits of subscribers.
- Outfunnel also gathers personal information through live chat on our Website and in the application itself.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- requesting additional information about our Services
- registering to use our Services
- purchasing our Services
- navigating the Website
- using our Services
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Contractual obligation to process personal data if you sign up and purchase our Services.
- Legal obligation to process personal data arising from accounting regulations.
- Consent in order to receive our newsletter and to gather personal data through Website navigation. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
What we do with the information we have
Outfunnel may share personal data with Outfunnel’s contracted service providers in order to have them provide services on Outfunnel’s behalf. Outfunnel may also share personal data with its service providers in order to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this Privacy Notice, Outfunnel does not share, sell, rent, or trade any personal data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Outfunnel uses third-party service providers to manage credit card processing. This service provider stores, retains and uses billing information for the sole purpose of credit card processing on Outfunnel’s behalf.
We maintain a list of our third-party service providers (processors) below.
How we store your information
Outfunnel takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures to help safeguard personal data against loss, theft, and misuse as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of personal data.
Outfunnel ensures that all subscriber lists, email content, and reports which we store, remain private and confidential. Outfunnel may scan the content of your campaigns to ensure it complies with our Terms of Service.
The personal data is stored in the servers within the EEA but may in some cases be transferred to third countries if we use processors outside the EEA. The personal data collected is stored until the legal basis to process such data is valid. If the basis to process personal data ends, the personal data will be deleted securely or will be anonymized so it will no longer constitute personal data.
You are solely responsible for protecting your passwords, limiting access to your computers, and signing out of the Services after sessions.
Outfunnel retains the personal data of its clients for the period required or permitted by applicable law, however not longer than is reasonably necessary for achieving the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
Your data protection rights
Your rights concerning your personal data we process include:
Right of access – you have the right to ask us access or copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information that is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that is incomplete.
Right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to a restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization or to you in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If the requests are unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to make a request.
Our third-party service providers (data processors)
- G Suite
- Mailchimp (Rocket Science Group)
Some of our processors may be located outside of the EEA but we ensure that such transfers are always covered with a necessary data protection mechanism (e.g. standard contractual clauses).
Changes and complaints
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice. Outfunnel will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Notice through this website.
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority at any time.
Effective date: October 29th 2020