We’re happy to share the newest web form you can connect to your CRM with Outfunnel—Contact Form 7.
You may or may not already be aware of the two other web form integrations we offer: Wix Forms and Elementor Forms. Contact Form 7 is the third one to join the list, with WPForms and Gravity Forms coming soon.
If the web forms on your WordPress site are set up with Contact Form 7, then you can use Outfunnel to connect the forms with your CRM and:
- sync form submissions to your CRM as contacts (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Copper, Airtable, HubSpot CRM), complete with custom fields;
- record form fills on contact profiles in the CRM, along with key web visit data; and
- start tracking future web visits of your contacts
Why should you integrate Contact Form 7 to your CRM with Outfunnel?
There are many different tools out there that let you connect Contact Form 7 with CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Airtable, and Copper. So why should you consider Outfunnel for this?
Here are a few key ways in which our Contact Form 7-CRM integration stands out from the crowd:
- Set up just once to sync contacts and to record form fills on contact profiles in the CRM.
- Easily map any and all custom fields you’d like to be mapped to the respective properties in the CRM (some alternatives are only able to map 3-4 default fields).
- One setup for any number of web forms on your domain (many others require a separate configuration per web form).
- Track web visits of your contacts and record the visits in the CRM. (Coming soon)
- Entire setup takes 15 minutes.
- Plans start as low as $6 per month.
Find out more about our Contact Form 7-CRM connections:
- Pipedrive-Contact Form 7 integration
- Copper-Contact Form 7 integration
- HubSpot CRM-Contact Form 7 integration
- Salesforce-Contact Form 7 integration
- Airtable-Contact Form 7 integration
Contact Form 7 is the latest addition to the seamless sales-marketing integrations we offer. See the full list of tool connections we offer here or request your preferred sales-marketing connections via this quick form.
Ready to set up a connection between Contact Form 7 and your CRM? Start your free 14-day trial now and get set up in less than 15 minutes.