We’re happy to announce our newest integration, Wix Forms. If your web forms are built with Wix, then you can use this integration to connect those forms with your CRM to:
- sync web form submissions over to your CRM as contacts (Pipedrive, Salesforcem Copper, Airtable, HubSpot CRM), complete with custom fields;
- record form fills on contact profiles in the CRM, along with key web visit data; and
- start tracking future web visits of your contacts
Here at Outfunnel, we are all about helping companies connect their sales and marketing data. The first CRM-marketing integrations we built on this mission were Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and Elementor Forms.
Wix is our second web form-CRM integration that you can set up in a matter of minutes with our App connector.
Why integrate your CRM and Wix Forms with Outfunnel?
Outfunnel is not the first to offer an integration between Wix Forms and CRMs. So how do you know if our integration is the best choice for you?
Here are a few key ways in which Outfunnel’s CRM-Wix Forms integration stands out:
- Set up just once to sync contacts and to record form fills on contact profiles in the CRM.
- One setup for any number of web forms on your domain (many others require zipping-zapping each landing page separately).
- Track web visits of your form fill contacts and get these recorded in the CRM..
- Entire setup takes 15 minutes.
- Plans start as low as $6 per month.
Find out more about our Wix Forms-CRM connections:
- Pipedrive-Wix Forms integration
- Copper-Wix Forms integration
- HubSpot CRM-Wix Forms integration
- Salesforce-Wix Forms integration
- Airtable-Wix Forms integration
This is just our latest addition to the sales-marketing app connections we offer. See the full list of tool connections we offer here or request your preferred sales-marketing connections via this quick form.
Ready to set up a connection between Wix Forms and your CRM? Start your free 14-day trial now and get set up in minutes, not hours.