We’re happy to introduce our newest integration: HubSpot Marketing Hub. Use the integration to connect HubSpot Marketing Hub with your CRM to:
- Record HubSpot email engagement (e.g. opens, clicks, unsubscribes) in your CRM so your sales team has full context and can sell smarter.
- Track web visits and calculate lead scores in the CRM with our own Web tracking and Lead scoring features as additional lead signals.
- Coming soon: Sync contacts and segments from your CRM to HubSpot Marketing Hub, along with all the relevant tags, statuses and custom fields, so that campaigns can start or stop automatically.
Does that sound like something right up your alley? Try it out with a free 14-day trial, no credit card required.
Why integrate your CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub with Outfunnel?
Here at Outfunnel, we are on a mission to make connecting sales and marketing data super easy. This saves marketers a ton of time and helps salespeople focus on the right leads, so they can sell smarter.
So far, we’ve built CRM-marketing integrations for Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and Sendinblue. HubSpot Marketing the fourth marketing automation integration tool that you can connect with your CRM in a matter of minutes with our App connector.
Here’s an example use case from a HubSpot Marketing Hub & Pipedrive user that explains the need to keep contacts in sync:
Need to create and maintain lists in HubSpot based on contacts/leads in specific stages in Pipedrive. (e.g. everyone that is in “keep warm” should get specific emails from HubSpot Marketing once a month)Michael W.
And another user that explains the benefit of recording email opens, clicks, and more:
We use Pipedrive to track deals and manage our Pipeline but have just transitioned from Mailchimp to HubSpot for our marketing activities. We really need a solution to push marketing activity (sends, opens, visits etc.) to Pipedrive so the sales team can make informed decisions.Andrew R.
However, as you may have guessed, we are not the first to offer an integration between HubSpot Marketing Hub and CRMs. So, what sets Outfunnel’s integration apart?
I’m glad you asked.
Here’s how our integration differs from native integrations or zip-zapping with digital duct tape:
- Set up just once to keep contact lists in sync and to record email opens, clicks, and more on contact profiles in the CRM.
- One setup for any number of lists in your CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hubs (most others require a separate setup for each list).
- Map standard or custom fields, most field types supported right away, some added soon.
- Track web visits of your contacts and get these recorded in the CRM..
- Entire setup takes minutes, not hours.
- Affordable pricing: plans start as low as $19 per month.
Find out more about our HubSpot Marketing-CRM connections, or sign up for early access to the upcoming ones:
- Pipedrive-HubSpot Marketing Hub integration
- Copper-HubSpot Marketing Hub integration
- Coming soon: Airtable-HubSpot Marketing Hub integration
- Coming soon: Salesforce-HubSpot Marketing Hub integration
This is just our latest addition to the sales-marketing app connections we offer. See the full list of tool connections we offer here or request your preferred sales-marketing connections via this quick form.
Ready to set up a connection between HubSpot and your CRM? Start your free 14-day trial now and get going in minutes, not hours.
- How We Do Marketing at Outfunnel – a Comprehensive SaaS Case Study - April 5, 2022
- Introducing Our HubSpot Marketing Hub Integration - March 24, 2022
- Meet Our Sendinblue Integration: Connect Your CRM With Sendinblue - March 3, 2022