We’re on a mission to bring sales and marketing closer together. And almost by definition, we can’t do this without deep integrations with the best CRM tools.
Our first integration was with Pipedrive and we’ve worked hard to become the top-rated app in the Pipedrive marketplace.
Today we’re very excited to officially* announce our Copper integration. Copper offers an impressively deep integration with G Suite that cuts down admin time and the need to leave your inbox and phone to do “CRM work”. Now you can get even more productive and automate your marketing on top of that with our integration.
In a nutshell, you can start and stop targeted campaigns and get lead context without ever leaving your mailbox.
Our Copper integration allows you to:
- Automate your email marketing without leaving Copper or your G Suite inbox
- See campaign engagement and web visits right in Copper
- Use marketing signals to calculate lead scores and find your hottest leads
- Send email campaigns from Outfunnel or use our 2-way Copper-Mailchimp integration for more elaborate mailings
Join us for a webinar about bridging the gap between sales and marketing
There’s one more thing in addition to deep integrations between tools that you’ll need to bring harmony to sales and marketing: the right mindset.
We’ll be discussing bridging the gap between sales and marketing with Copper and DeFeet, an innovative manufacturer of socks, on March 17th (10am PST).
* We’ve had the functionality available and in use with a handful of companies for a couple of months already. We’ve now tested the integration thoroughly enough and have gotten feedback positive enough to declare the first version of the integration “ready”. And we’re already working on adding new functionality for next versions.
- Say hi to our Copper integration - March 12, 2020
- Connecting sales and marketing data: how Caddle does this with Outfunnel - January 16, 2020
- 5 marketing trends for 2020 by a grumpy martech CEO 📣 - December 30, 2019