Last updated: January 11, 2022
Pipedrive is a CRM that allows you to manage your leads, keep track of where they are in your sales pipeline and measure your team’s performance. It’s a great customer relationship management platform for SMBs. And Pipedrive integrations make it even better.
While Pipedrive packs a lot of functionality, you can really make the most of the CRM when you integrate it with other tools you use. And if you’re here, you’re probably wondering…
What does Pipedrive integrate with?
There are 200+ Pipedrive integrations on the Pipedrive Marketplace of apps. That’s quite a lot!
To help you choose, we’ve put together a list of the best Pipedrive integrations for SMBs, with all the details you need to get started. Let’s jump right in!
Pipedrive Integration #1: Outfunnel
Yes, that’s us. Born from the idea that sales and marketing are better together, Outfunnel offers the easiest way to connect Pipedrive with your marketing tech stack.
Pick your favorite marketing tools, and have Outfunnel sync key data between Pipedrive and the marketing tools. You get the “all-in-one” experience, without the “all-in-one” price tag.
Here’s what you can do with the integration:
- Keep Pipedrive and your marketing automation tool contact lists in sync 24/7. Never waste time on exporting-importing lists again. Works with Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign (click on the tool names to learn more about each integration).
- Record marketing engagement data (email opens, clicks, etc.) in Pipedrive. Sales has more context and can sell smarter.
- Sync contacts from lead forms and landing pages to Pipedrive automatically, along with custom fields and key data about the web visit. Record the form fill on the profile in Pipedrive. Currently works with Elementor Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms and Wix Forms, as well as with Facebook Lead Ads.
- Sync new meeting contacts and event activities to Pipedrive. Works with Calendly.
- Surface sales-ready leads with Web tracking and Lead scoring. Never miss warm opportunities again.
- Use Outfunnel’s simple email campaigns tool to get started with email marketing, in sync with Pipedrive. Many Pipedrive users love this feature as it’s near-ideal for conversational B2B email marketing.
We’re certainly biased, but we’re not the only ones that think Outfunnel is great. It’s currently the #1 top rated app in the Pipedrive integrations marketplace.
- Connect sales and marketing tools, deeply and easily
- Seamless marketing tool integrations
- Excellent and fast support
- Lead scoring and Web tracking, completely in sync with Pipedrive
- Affordable: plans start at $19 per month
- Not suitable for large enterprises
Pipedrive Integration #2: Leadfeeder
Every SMB would like a consistent flow of leads, but finding those leads can be a bit trickier. The good news is that you don’t have to hit the Yellow Pages to start finding leads. Leadfeeder helps by tracking your website visitors, showing you which companies are visiting your site, where they came from, and what they’re interested in.
With the Leadfeeder Pipedrive integration, you can automatically add qualified leads (based on your designated criteria) directly to Pipedrive for your sales team to reach out to. Organizations, Deals, and Activities are also created for you.
Once those leads are in Pipedrive, all their activity on your website is recorded there too, so you can see at a glance which leads are warm. If you’re using an Account-Based Marketing strategy, you can upload a list of the accounts you’re targeting, then get a notification as soon as they visit your website.
There are lots of options to set it up according to your business model, whether that’s finding new leads for your sales team or seeing how existing leads interact with your site. Either way, you can use that data to reach out to your leads at the perfect time for them.
While Leadfeeder has a free plan, to access all features (including that all-important CRM integration) you’ll need the Premium plan, starting at €55/mo.
- Easy to set up and use
- Qualified leads automatically added to your CRM
- Supports both Account-Based Marketing and Demand Gen strategies
- Need to be on the paid Premium plan to use CRM integration
Pipedrive Integration #3: QuickBooks/SyncQ
For any business that wants to grow, accounting software is essential. Invoicing customers, keeping tabs on cash flow, and staying on top of your taxes are all important—as well as potentially stressful—for the health of your business. To make this a little less stressful, many businesses rely on QuickBooks.
With the official QuickBooks integration, you can create invoices within the deal’s detail view without having to copy and paste data across from Pipedrive. You’ll also get invoice updates, making it easy to keep track of what’s been paid and what’s overdue.
If you’re interested in more advanced features, you should also check out SyncQ. Details are automatically synchronized instantly, so you always have the latest information. If you’re in Pipedrive, you can also view all your estimates, invoices, payments, and receipts without having to log in to QuickBooks.
While it’s not the official integration, security is regularly evaluated by Intuit, so you can be confident your data is safe.
The official QuickBooks integration is free to use, while pricing for SyncQ starts at $12 USD per Pipedrive user per month per QuickBooks Company. You’ll also need a QuickBooks account, which is normally $25/mo (although you’ll often find promotions where you can save big on your first few months).
- Save invoices and keep track of their status from your CRM with the official integration
- Plenty of advanced features available with SyncQ
- Excellent support from the SyncQ team
- Currently limited functionality with the free official integration
- SyncQ can be complex to set up without assistance
Pipedrive Integration #4: PandaDoc
Do you still find yourself typing out proposals in Word? Do you need your prospects to print your proposal out, sign it, scan it, then email it back to you? If so, you owe it to your customers to check out PandaDoc, a sales document automation tool.
When you integrate Pipedrive with PandaDoc, you can easily manage all the documents needed throughout the sales cycle. That means creating proposals and contracts within Pipedrive, populating them with all the data you already hold in your CRM, then sending the documents to your prospect for a legally-binding eSignature, all without jumping between platforms.
You can also track your documents, see how your prospect interacts with them, then follow up at the optimal time.
While PandaDoc has a free plan for getting documents electronically signed, you’ll need to go for the business plan ($49/mo per user) if you want to connect your CRM and take advantage of the automation.
- Get eSignatures without leaving Pipedrive
- Interactive quotes using Pipedrive data
- Some customers have complained about stability issues
Pipedrive Integration #5: Asana
As amazing as Pipedrive is, it’s important to remember that your CRM isn’t the same thing as your project management software. With all those moving parts in your business, keeping organized is a daily necessity and, if you’re relying on sticky notes and scribbled to-do lists to keep on track, staying effective becomes much harder.
Far more than just a list of what needs to be done, task management tools come with a whole host of helpful features such as quickly assigning tasks across your team, setting tasks and deadlines, and tracking progress. One of the most popular options out there is Asana. Hey, if it’s good enough for NASA, it’s good enough for me.
As you’d expect, Asana is one of those Pipedrive integrations that opens up plenty of new features. Its biggest benefit is keeping all the relevant people informed at key stages in a deal to make sure the necessary work is done. Closing a deal involves more than just your sales team—exchanging details and collaboration between teams is essential.
Asana tasks/projects can be automatically created as a deal moves through the various stages of the pipeline. For example, if you need to bring in Accounts, Legal, or Customer Success teams at certain stages of a deal, they can all be automatically informed at the appropriate stage.
You can also set up default assignees and make sure they get the details they need from Pipedrive. As well as saving time, this kind of automation ensures no tasks or teams are forgotten, keeping everyone up-to-date and providing a smoother experience for your customer.
The great news is that, unlike many of the other integrations out there, Asana’s Basic plan allows you to set up integrations. This free plan allows you to collaborate on tasks with up to 15 teammates, meaning smaller teams can get this Pipedrive integration up and running without spending a cent.
- Free for smaller teams
- Automatically creates tasks based on deal stage
- Doesn’t currently synchronize Pipedrive tasks with Asana tasks
- Doesn’t support templates for created tasks
Pipedrive Integration #6: Zapier
Finally, it’s impossible to talk about integrations without mentioning Zapier. While the other integrations we’ve mentioned allow two apps to share information, Zapier opens up thousands of opportunities by connecting apps and creating workflows across multiple apps that may not have native integrations.
With over 2,000 apps supported, the chances are that Zapier automations can integrate whatever apps you’re using with Pipedrive.
Once you’ve selected the apps you want to integrate, you can then pick your triggers and resulting actions. For example, you could set up so:
- Whenever a new deal is opened in Pipedrive, an email is sent to your team via Gmail.
- Whenever there’s sales meetings booked via Calendly, contact activity is recorded in Pipedrive.
- Whenever a deal reaches a specified stage in Pipedrive, an SMS message is sent via Twilio.
My favorite thing with Zapier is how easy they make the whole process. The only problem is it’s too easy to spend hours looking through all the potential integrations, looking for interesting new Zaps (their term for workflows) you can use. There is so much choice! For example, there are currently as many as 625 possible integrations, just between Pipedrive and Trello.
You can get started with Zapier for free, which covers up to 100 tasks/mo and 5 different Zaps. However, if you want to integrate any of the premium apps, or if you want to take advantage of multi-step Zaps, you’ll have to go for one of the paid plans (starting at $19.99/mo with annual billing).
- Thousands of apps supported
- Easy to create Zaps, no coding required
- Free to get started
- Premium apps and multi-step Zap options require a paid plan
- Setup can get clunky and unreliable for more complex workflows
While Zapier has the lion share of generic any-app-to-any-app integration market, there are also several great Zapier alternatives on the market that may serve your use cases better.
Conclusion: Pipedrive integrations can help your sales productivity
Running a business is hard work. There are millions of tasks on your to-do list, all top priority. The good news is that you can integrate technology to streamline your sales process and automate more of the mundane work.
We hope you’ve found some ideas in this post for how you can utilize integrations to rid yourself of repetitive tasks. Whether it comes to connecting web forms with Pipedrive, automated emails or other Pipedrive automations, integrations will save more of your valuable time and help you optimize your sales funnel.
Here at Outfunnel we’re geeks about sales-marketing integration. That’s why we’ve put in years to build integrations between various sales tools like Pipedrive and a number marketing tools.
We’re currently working on a number of Pipedrive integrations—follow the links below to sign up for early access:
- Pipedrive-WPForms integration
- Pipedrive-LinkedIn Ads integration
- Pipedrive-HubSpot Marketing integration
Want to try out the #1 top-rated Pipedrive integration? Connect Pipedrive and your marketing tools with Outfunnel today and see the results for yourself. Get started with a free 14-day trial (no credit card required).
- 6 Best Pipedrive Integrations for SMBs [2022 updated] - April 9, 2020
- Marketing Automation For Small Business - March 18, 2020